Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pilot's logbook

7/9 C-152 N89933 Lou Lou Touch & go's -solo- 14 lndgs 2.0 hr MB

Hot. Hot. Thermals bouncing us off the runway, and stuffy air, even with the wind, mostly just drying us out.

Three times around solo. It was comfortable. I'm looking forward to going up by myself, preferably early morning and just working out all the maneuvers for the test.

I am not looking forward to losing Mike, much as I want to be on my own.

At the last, after I mentioned it, he asked me whether I broke glide slope. I said no, but what was running thru my head was, "just at the very end, like always," but maybe I shouldn't be seeing red there at the last, either. Another thing to work on.

I met Mike's parents, Don and Sally(?). They were going up with him after I left. I hope it went well. There was a nice sunset.

I was really wiped when I got home. Ate & went to bed.

No comments: