Thursday, July 12, 2007

iPhone is slick. Too slick?



Well, the iPhone is a hit with me. If it was no more than the internet in my pocket, it would be worth it.

I have only one real issue with the gadget, and we just solved it. It's slick. I always felt like I was going to drop it. And after using it to take pictures from an airplane, I KNEW I had to do something about it.

Mom and Carolyn and I worked it out. Using the monk's cord fingerweave on a piece of blue yarn-stuff made a strap. We attached it to the back with a piece of self-stick industrial-strength velcro--the loopy side.

When I get my car fixed, I'll attach another piece of velcro to the car dashboard so it can have a home. Right near the charger (from the iMic people) which was the first accessory I had to buy.

So now I can hang on to my iPhone.

So that the iPhone will be able to hang on to me, Mom is crocheting a matching pouch that will probably hang from a baby carribeaner from my belt loop or key chain.

No comments: