Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pilot's logbook

10/20/07 8am N69011 C-152 LOU-JVY-LOU .5 hr., 3 landings.

All week the weather has been uncooperative. Also, I can't get anyone to put the book in the plane for me. Yesterday I was there at 7:45 and the wind was calm enough for me to be legal (<7 kt), but I was locked out. Tony came eventually and said why did'nt I fly? The wind was calm, and even though I knew it wouldn't be, I went out and preflighted and started the plane up. The new ATIS called the wind 8 knots, so I shut her back down and came back in.

Today it was perfect, but again, no book in the plane. Dane came about 8:30 and I took 011 up and over to Clark County. I had time for two TG's before coming back by 9:00.

AC1: test proctoring, etc. Left at one to see Frank for awhile before coming back in.

No comments: