Sunday, September 09, 2007

Pilot's logbook

9/9 c-152 N69011 LOU LOU t&go's 8 landings ZC

Weather iffy, rained all day (hooray for rain). Zach is really cajtious about rain, so we did an hour of ground school-- planning a trip to Cplumbus. Then Dane came upstairs to check the weather :) and commented to Zach that it had cleared.

Just t&g , but tonight I was putting the plane where I wanted her to be, not reacting. Still, the next-to-last (after Zach said, "I'm not here, you're on your own," was by far the worst of the night.

Still, Zach says whatever it is I've been doing, it's the right thing.

I think I've turned the corner for real this time.

Mistakes:

Pattern not alwaysbconsistent.

One time I flared because Zach flinched (or somesuch small movement) and it was too early. That was the other touchdown that wasn't so good.

Birds.

Coming off runway, need to be ON the yellow line, too close to grass.

Forgot to put the key in the book and figure time.

No comments: