Wednesday, September 05, 2007

microsoft word-->pdf-->iPhoto-->iPhone



Talk about easy. I never noticed that the Print-->PDF menu in Microsoft Word for Macintosh has a "Save PDF to iPhoto" option.

So, any document I'm making to use with my choirs or whatever, I save as .pdf to iPhoto, then pop it to one of the "photo albums" that I have set to sync to iPhone (such as iPhotoDocuments, or Chant), and bingo, it's there.

If I need to get it OUT of the iPhone to give it to someone, I just go into photos, select the document image, email it to the person.

This works gratifyingly well for all those Word documents I make that have chant and music fonts in them and which are difficult to transfer in their native form.

I'm going to do this with all my music lesson handouts right now.

No comments: