Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer Music


Hello, students and alumni.


The summer schedule has finally shaken
out! If you would like lessons during the
summer, I will be teaching on (mostly)
Mondays at St. Joe.
Some of you have already made
decisions and talked to me, so here are
the details. If you have not, please let me
know by the end of this week so I can set
the times of the afternoon sessions.
I'm offering
8 summer private lessons,
2 rainy-day mini-events and
a final concert on July 24 at St. Joe
for $150.


Double header:
Come back on Monday afternoon for
ear training and instruments and/or
composition and writing.
Dates:
Tuesday May 29
Monday June 4
Monday June 11
Monday June 18
NO Monday June 25
Monday July 2
Monday July 9
Monday July 16
Monday July 23
Tuesday, July 24 7 PM recital

No comments: