Thursday, December 08, 2005

weather or not

So, is it the weather? I've just had two phone calls in a row that really stretched my tolerance. (My tolerance is pretty low, anyway.)

I'm stuck in a horrible situation right now, so I don't have much to give to anybody except a resolve not to pass on any bad karma.

One conversation about drawing the line about church and liturgy. I draw lines, too, but when I find myself at that point, it feels like total failure.

Another from someone whose life is so incredibly messed up he'll never pull it together, and I'm stuck listening to him telling me why someone else is impossible to live with.

I don't want to argue about anything. Just live and let live.

It would be nice to get some constructive work done, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you, Mom!!